Collection of Personal Data
The personal data collected by the company is required to proceed with the orders and includes the following:
- Information on the use of the company website, which is essential to track statistical data on mostly visited pages and duration of visits;
- Personal information that is required to order services from the company while registering, such as name, email, billing address, and phone number of the customers;
- All the information that is provided when subscribing to the company services;
- Any other information that is given on a voluntary basis while placing the orders with the company or communicating with its representatives.
Use of Personal Information
The company may use personal details in order to:
- Personalize the offers of the company based on the individual needs of its customers;
- Communicate with the customers directly to clarify the order details;
- Improve customer service and technical support experiences;
- Supply the customers with billing statements and invoices;
- Publish customers testimonials the on the website;
- Send newsletters on updates in services;
- Provide access to the order details;
- Administer website;
- Process transactions;
- Deliver services;
- Collect payments.
- In case the company is legally required to do so in order to solve any issues during lawful proceedings;
- With the purpose to establish, exercise, or defend the legal rights of the company and its customers, including the prevention of any possible legal actions such as, disputes concerning private and intellectual property;
- In the event the company is sold to third parties.
Data Storing and Protection
Privacy Protection Act Compliance
The company operates on the basis of the Privacy Protection Act to comply with all necessary precautions. In accordance with the requirements of the Children Online Privacy Protection Act, the company services are offered to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please, visit the Terms of Service referring to the procedures, disclaimers, limitations of liability and other important information administrating the use of the company’s website and its services at http://www.netgeron.com.
Consent of the Customers